ABOUT THE BOOKKEEPERS SUMMIT 2020
This conference aims to ensure bookkeeping professionals are knowledgeable and updated with topics and concepts to provide a trusted and exemplary service to business.
The Bookkeepers Summit Manila 2020 is the country’s largest conference dedicated to bookkeeping professionals. This conference aims to ensure these professionals are knowledgeable and updated with topics and concepts to provide a trusted and exemplary service to a business.
The main objective is to provide updated knowledge and hands-on advice on crucial topics from a mix of industry veterans and experts from other sectors.
The Bookkeeping Summit will offer bookkeepers nationwide a wide range of training by experts in bookkeeping, technology, and practice management as well as a chance to network with peers on challenges and opportunities in the bookkeeping, accounting, and tax professions.
THIS PUTS BOOKKEEPING AND CERTIFIED BOOKKEEPERS FIRMLY ON THE MAP AND YOU REALLY NEED TO BE PART OF IT.
The Bookkeepers Summit is the very first bookkeeping conference in the Philippines. This conference will feature a mix of industry veterans and over 900+ highly competent individuals comprising of CPAs, Accounting Professionals, and Accounting students will be learning various topics from taxation to finance and accounting. Participants will get a chance to grow their network and converse with like-minded professionals.
Pioneered by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers, this event drives to create a network of bookkeepers in the country by holding an annual gathering of professionals.
BOOKKEEPER SUMMIT 2020 TOPICS
- Common Tax Filing Mistakes & Errors: How to Correct Them
- Date/Time: November 10, 2020 / 2PM - 3PM
- Handling Tax Assessments
- Date/Time: November 11, 2020 / 2PM - 3PM
- Ignite Your Career! Strategies and Tactics to Unleash Your Potential
- Date/Time: November 11, 2020 / 8PM - 9PM
- Good Bookkeeping Practices to Avoid BIR Tax Audits
- Date/Time: November 12, 2020 / 2PM - 3PM
- Updates On Allowable Deductions
- Date/Time: November 12, 2020 / 7PM - 8PM
- Effective Inventory Management
- Date/Time: November 13, 2020 / 7PM - 8PM
- Risk Assessment After COVID-19
- Date/Time: November 16, 2020 / 7PM - 8PM
- Tax Amnesty on Delinquencies
- Date/Time: November 17, 2020 / 7PM - 8PM